GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS DIAMETAL NV
– Price quotations are valid for the quantities, price and period of validity indicated on the price quotation. If the customer only ordered part of the offer or wishes partial deliveries, Diametal is not bound by the price quotation made.
– Delivery periods on tenders are given only in the title of information and are never binding.
– In the case of an order without a price quotation or an order that differs from the price quotation, the order is made at the Diametal regal prices that are valid on that date.
– The following orders are always invoiced at the price of the invoice + 30%:
– Orders to start Diametal within 24 hours.
– Orders that are considered urgent by the customer.
– For an order below 100 euro, an administrative fee of 20 euro will be charged.
– In the case of repairs or if the customer supplies the goods to be processed, the risk of the goods handed over to DIAMETAL remains always with the customer.
– All orders are to be collected by the customer, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
– The risk of the goods shall pass to the customer from the moment that he or his appointed (transport company) signs the delivery note or transport document.
– Subject to special conditions of sale, all invoices are payable in cash on the invoice date, at the company’s registered office and for delivery. In the event of late payment, interest of 10% per year to the date of effective payment, plus an administrative cost of 50 euro, shall be payable automatically and without notice of default. In the event of late payment of one invoice, all other invoices are immediately due and payable.
– In the case of repairs, DIAMETAL has a right of retention on the goods handed over to it.
– If the customer refuses the delivery of ordered goods, cancels the order or cannot execute it without a proven Diametal error, the customer will be liable for compensation of the value of the ordered goods.
– All delivered goods remain the property of DIAMETAL until the full payment of the price.
– For customers who are also Supplier, the possibility of debt comparison applies.
– Visible defects must be claimed in writing: By letter or by e-mail, not later than 30 days after delivery.
– DIAMETAL can only be held liable in the event of fraud or intent in its own account or in the name of its appointed person. Any compensation for a proven Diametal error is in all cases limited to the value of the order.
– The customer is required to provide clear and complete plans, dimensions, tolerances and/or instructions that are useful for production. In the event that the customer fails to do so, all risks and costs incurred by the customer shall be borne by’s.
– In the event of a conflict of order or the customer’s general terms and conditions, Diametal’s general terms and conditions of sale and invoice shall prevail.
– In the event of nullity of any of these conditions, this invalidity shall only affect the condition in question and the other shall remain valid without prejudice.
– Only the court of law in Turnhout and the courts of first instance or commercial in Turnhout are competent to hear disputes and claims in the first area. Belgian law shall apply to everything not expressly provided for in these general conditions.
Diametal NV • Gareelmakersstraat 10 • B-2200 Herentals • tel +32(0)14 249980 • www.diametal.be
firstname.lastname@example.org • VAT be 0425.034.994 • ING Bank BE13 3200 6449 2239 • BBRUBEBB